We are very excited to introduce a litter born March 30, 2019 between Bekah & Boaz. This is an incredible litter we are very excited to produce. What makes this litter so incredible are a couple of things. First, both have generations of health clearances. Not only are Bekah & Boaz healthy and have their hip, elbow, eye, heart, von Willdeband and more clearances, but their parents, their grandparents and their great grandparents all have health clearances. They come from generations of healthy and show champions in Europe. Both parents were imported in from Europe from incredible lines. Bekah is an incredible girl. She’s very mature, sweet and beautiful. Boaz may be the best stud Bernese Mountain dog in the US. With incredible health clearances, he’s very confident, handsome and very intelligent. We love this litter so much that we are keeping 2 females from this litter.
Currently, we have Mr. Brown and Mr. Green available with this litter. We have just finished giving each puppy a personality assessment and taking professional pictures of each pup. Below are the personality assessments of the 3 pups available
- Mr. Brown– largest boy at 8.3 lbs; Recherche Score: 7:8:7
- Summary of Score: He is outgoing, very dependent and confident.
- Pros: He is the most confident pup in the litter and as a result will be the fastest pup to train. He’s playful and he’s a very happy puppy. He is the most dependent pup in the litter always wanting to be with you. He’s the first to come and last to leave our side. If you wanted a bigger boy his size is a positive.
- Cons: If you wanted calmer and more laid back pup than his energy will be a negative. He’s also not a pup that likes to be alone. He will be more needy and desirous to be with anybody. If you wanted a smaller boy than his size will be a negative.
- Mr. Green– smallest boy at 6.6 lbs; Recherche Score: 3:3:3
- Summary of Score: He is calm, independent and sensitive.
- Pros: He is the most laid back and calm pup in his litter. He’s the least energetic and acts much older than his age. He’s also the least dependent meaning he can handle being by himself. He can be self-entertained and is not a pup that will always follow you from room to room. If you wanted a smaller boy than his size will be a positive.
- Cons: If you wanted a bigger pup than his size is a negative. He’s the the most sensitive pup in his litter and right now. He will take the longest to train as a result. He will catch up but it will be longer and he may never be as confident as his brothers. He’s also not nearly as playful as his brothers. He also isn’t as dependent and therefore will appear less loving.
Every puppy comes with a very realistic and long 4-year health warranty. Every puppy is enrolled in our extensive Puppy Training Institute program which has many levels of training to have your puppy potty trained, obedience trained and socialized. These pups are able to go home after:
- Puppy Academy (training till 12 weeks of age) – June 22, 2019 OR
- Canine College (training till 16 weeks of age) – July 20, 2019 OR
- Master’s Program (training till 20 weeks of age) – August 17, 2019 OR
- Doggy Doctorate (training till 6 Months of age) – September 30, 2019
Please visit our Puppy Training Institute page to learn and watch about every training level we offer in detail. We work on 4 core areas in our training….House Training (potty training, chew training, jump training, etc…), Outside Training (leash training, car training, thunderstorm training), Socialization Training (stranger trained, child trained, dog/cat trained, etc…) & Obedience Training (sit, stay, lay, come, place, etc…). It is a very extensive program that requires a staff of professional trainers and first-class facilities.
Our puppies receive full training in our Training programs
Puppy Academy- 12 weeks old (250 hours of training): $13,900
Canine College- 16 weeks old (350 hours of training): $16,900
Master’s Program- 20 weeks old (450 hours of training): $18,900
Doggy Doctorate- 6 months old (600 hours of training): $21,900
All pictures & video below are these pups!
4 Week Old Video
3 Week Old Pictures
2 Week Old Video
All pictures below are the parents